KLauncher API documentation

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Dec 17 09:49:15 GMT 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 04:31, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This patch adds documentation to several of the classes in
> kdelibs/kinit/klauncher.h and eliminates around a dozen errors. Please review
> and make sure the documentation is correct.

It's good to document everything I guess, but klauncher.h is definitely
internal to klauncher, it's definitely not part of the kdelis API.
For proof, the header file is not installed and the classes have no export macro.

So I would suggest to make sure doxygen doesn't process that file (I guess
this means @internal somewhere or excluding the klauncher subdir completely
since no header there is installed). Whether or not to commit the docu in
addition to that, I leave up to you; IMHO it doesn't add much value, except
maybe for the class-docu for serviceResult.