KConfigBase & TODO

Adriaan de Groot adriaan at codeyard.net
Tue Dec 13 11:48:28 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 10:48, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 10:57, David Faure wrote:
> > Maybe we can do this progressively, with a readVariantEntry, marking
> > the existing methods as deprecated, and then when most code has been
> > ported to readVariantEntry, we can just s/readEntry/readVariantEntry/
> > everywhere.
>
> Is there already a readEntry? (I don't have the apidocs at hand.)

You always have a date with your Palm Pilot. Er, wrong joke. Nobody expects
the APIDOX inquisition?
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.0/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKConfigBase.html
or
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKConfigBase.html
(I'm actually not sure how well the developer.kde.org ones update, but EBN
updates twice a day).

> If no, why do in two steps? If yes, well, even in that case might be
> easier to do it in one step...

There is a readEntry(), to read a boring QString.

--
Adriaan de Groot - CodeYard
                 - Scholier en Open Source