branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/kio/kio

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Dec 10 05:04:56 GMT 2005

Dirk Mueller wrote:
>On Thursday 08 December 2005 02:06, Michael Pyne wrote:
>> If it's a license check, wouldn't it make sense to just read the first
>> 100 lines or so.  Should we expect to see a license in the middle of a
>> file?
>
>Incidentally, thats what the old code did. Unfortunately a lot of magic
> was lost when the script was converted to SVN and so far nobody
> actually stepped up in fixing it.

I'm fixing bits and pieces of the code when I can. I've just finished the
all-KDE-3.5-commits-per-developer script I'd promised a few weeks ago.

I don't want to make big changes because of the importance of the script
and the lack of thorough test cases for me. But I'll try and fix the
issue of memory consumption.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.