Showstopper in 3.5

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Dec 7 10:50:51 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 09:54, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Shrink your kicker width to 50% and restart KDE. When you click on the
> KMenu button the first time, the KMenu is placed on the left side of the
> screen and not above the KMenu button.
> On every further click the menu opens at the correct position.

it's working here for me and as you note it's the patches in the qt-copy
module that are needed.

i certainly hope that this hasn't been (re-)broken in some odd way.. i'll svn
up my qt-copy when i'm back home and check.

if this bug is back again, i don't think this is a showstopper (certainly
doesn't look good, of course!) ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo