Showstopper in 3.5

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 08:28:37 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 07:35:20AM +0100, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:14:33PM +0100, Tobias Koenig wrote:
Hi Ossi,

> yes. why do you need a new checkout in the first place?
Because trunk was updated to 4.0, so I had to recheckout 3.3 branch of
Qt ;)

> apply_patches -r && svn up/svn switch/svn revert -R . && apply_patches
Well, couldn't this be done automatically in 'make -f Makefile.cvs' in
qt-copy?
I see no reason why somebody don't want to include the patches in its qt
build since the patches fix some real bugs.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!