Proposed new KDateTime class

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Dec 7 22:01:13 GMT 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 06:28:38PM +0000, David Jarvie wrote:
> On Monday 05 Dec 2005 13:51, Tobias Koenig wrote:
Hi David,

> > Do we really need this flexibility? Which functionality of KTimezone must
> > be variable exactly? Reading/transforming the timezone information?
> > Couldn't this be done by an external helper class?
>
> What sort of helper class do you envisage?
Well, a helper class which extracts the necessary information from a
ical file, or system timezone file and sets the value in the KTimezone
object with a setter method, so the KTimezone method doesn't have to be
polymorphic.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!