[Patch] two patches to compile kdelibs/khtml on windows

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 20:59:25 GMT 2005

Maks Orlovich schrieb:
<snip>
>>The scond is a little bit more complicated.
>>The win32 api sdk also defines some values (OPTIONAL, ABSOLUTE, RELATIVE
>>and FOCUS_EVENT) and therefore I get compiler errors when an api-header
>>is included somewhere. So I decided to undef those values in the
>>specific headers before they get redefined. I have to include windows.h
>>too to be sure it isn't included after the definition of the problematic
>>enums.
>

> Could you perhaps consider doing something like "fixwin32h.h", similar to the
> "fixx11h.h", so all the ugliness is localized?
I think this is a good idea but I don't understand why this file
shouldn't be included into a header ("... put #include <fixx11h.h> in
the .cpp file (not .h file!) between the place where X11 headers...").
I have to put fixwinh.h into a header because I get the errors there...
Also I have to include windows.h because of the reason above.

Christian