[kde-artists] KDE/kdebase/pics/wallpapers

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:04:49 BST 2005

Firstly, I disagree that no consensus was reached regarding action over the
wallpapers. I think if you ask people, there is a pretty strong opinion about
some action needing to take place.

Only the absolutely worst examples of wallpapers were completely removed, with
some moving out of kdebase/ and into kdeartwork/ Ditto with the tiles.

Please keep in mind that any change of this type is going be slightly
controvertial and not liked by all. However, if we needed 100% agreement on
decisions for KDE, we would not get *any* work done.

Some high-rated wallpapers from kde-look will now enter to bring some quality
to our default offering for 3.5

Danny