Redefining kdelibs and kdebase

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Sun Aug 28 20:16:00 BST 2005

On Sunday 28 August 2005 21:07, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Why would you need any of this? If we really want good integration with
> the environment then KDE apps would obviously have to use the
> ENVIRONMENT's help browser and the ENVIRONMENT's configuration thingy
> when run in ENVIRONMENT, where ENVIRONMENT = KDE, GNOME, OS X,
> Windows, ...
Because this part talked about what we define as the "KDE Desktop
Environment", and not, the "KDE Desktop Environment" is a specific set of
apps the KDE project provides, no user setting, that kde apps should follow
settings we have given by the mime-system is good and already done, but btw.,
your kmail help won't show up in the gnome help browser ;) Some limits must
be given.

cu
Christoph