kde-games package removal proposal

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 21:31:28 BST 2005

Can we have a decision on my proposal then?
My proposal: remove KSmileTris from kdegames for 3.5, due to its unmaintained
nature, poor graphics and usability, and duplicated functionality in the
better KSirtet (which has much more scope for improvement with KDE 4).

I don't recall having any replies against my proposal, with a few indifferent,
and at least one (Stephan Kulow) in agreement.

Also worthy of consideration for removal is KSame - same basic problems as
above, and obsoleted by Klickety.

Thanks,
Danny