Ongoing question: Where is kdevelop4 port?

Peter Rockai (mornfall) me at mornfall.net
Thu Aug 4 12:29:20 BST 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 10:27, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 04 August 2005 06:58, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> > The last point is the crucial one. We just copied KDevelop into our own
> > svn,
>
> That can't be true, can it? One of the major new features of svn was that
> it allows offline working, because most operations do not contact the
> server at all and you can use tools like svk(1) to do distributed
> branching??!
Spot on about svk. I have an offline mirror of (for me) important parts of kde
so i can do local commits etc... And merging is easy. But it takes a bit of
time to get used to (the workflow is somewhat different from normal svn).

--
Peter Rockai | me()mornfall!net | prockai()redhat!com | +421907533216