kde-games package removal proposal

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 19:38:15 BST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 19:30, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 August 2005 15:23, Danny Allen wrote:
> > Dirk: please CC me this time! :)
>
> You call follow the list(s) through:
> - web
> - news (news.gmane.org or new.uslinuxtraining.com)
>
> It's much easier to do than to ask people to CC the mails.

Yes, I know I can follow it that way - but, I simply didn't know that I had a
response from Dirk, which is why I ask to be CC'd.

> Regarding KSmileTris: if it's not the standard tetris game, might make
> sense to keep at least in 3.5. And the graphics might  be funny for a
> kid. ;-)

It is basically the tetris game - a poor one at that. But, does KDE as a
project need crappy apps (ie. KSmileTris) to fill some kind of quota? I think
we should strive for quality, not redundant quantity.

And I think that graphics should be simple for kids, not damaging to their
developing eyesight :)