kde-games package removal proposal

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:18:58 BST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 13:03, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 August 2005 00:58, Danny Allen wrote:
> > ksmiletris from a gaming perspective doesn't even make sense.
>
> What's the game experience difference between Klickety and SameGame btw?

Hmm - now that I look at those two games, I see that they are also extremely
similar. Maybe we should remove ksame as well? (I think that klickety is the
better app in this case - more usable, scalable, etc.)

> > * The use of graphics and general application content within KSmileTris
> > is of a very low quality: the graphics look dated, and make the game very
>
> That description (poor graphics/KDE look) makes me think of KGoldRunner...

True :) - but, the graphics "quality" of KSmileTris really has to be seen to
be believed...