Hidable kdm splash screen

Paulo Moura Guedes moura at kdewebdev.org
Fri Aug 12 14:32:29 BST 2005

On Friday 12 August 2005 10:54, Hans Meine wrote:
> Maybe disabling the hide-on-click before the start of the session-managed
> programs would be a good compromise?  You can't really do anything before
> that anyways.

That makes sense.

There isn't a way to be notificated if some dialog or window appears on the
screen? If it were, the splash could be non hidable by default, and turned
hidable again, if something pops up.

Anyway, I think that most of the time, this is very disturbing to the users.
Perhaps it's worth to find a better a solution even if it's not easily
available, because this is a core issue.

Paulo