apidocs problem

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Aug 11 21:42:15 BST 2005

L'etat (d'apidox), c'est moi.

On Thursday 11 August 2005 21:36, Andras Mantia wrote:
>  Since some time the .tag files in some directories in KDE apidocs are
> not complete, resulting in impossibility to browse some directories in
> KDevelop/KDevelop Assistant. I know this worked before and got broken
> during the last month or so. The problem directories are:

The dox have indeed been seriously updated, folded, mutilated, and several
have been spindled as well. I have mostly been worried about the
human-readable part of the whole story. In many cases this has led to apidox
that _were_ all glommed together to being split into separate bits and
pieces. Surely you've noticed that the navigation of the generated dox pages
has improved? At least for people using a browser :)

> - kio

Split up - there is kio/kio/kio.tag, kio/kssl/kssl.tag, ...

> - kioslave

Split up - well, there was only one slave with apidox that I could see, so
it's kioslave/http.tag.

> - kconf_update (? might not have one at all)

Has no apidox, I'll disable that one.

> - kdoctools

No apidox in the code.

> - kimgio

Broken (technically) dox, very incomplete. Something for the maintainers of
kimgio to work on (see howto on the EBN for hints, or talk to me in
#kde-docs).

> - kinit

No dox in source.

> - kwallet

Technically broken, which I'll fix right now.

> and the main page of KDevelop apidocs as well.

KDevelop is outside my province -- I'm not sure what they use to generate
their dox.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot