Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Mon Aug 8 21:55:24 BST 2005

On Monday 08 August 2005 21:47, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 08 August 2005 21:58, Christian Loose wrote:
> > While we are at it, could we also please clean up the Development
> > section of KMenu?
>
> Agreed. Some ideas for submenus:
> - web/xml development (well Quanta might fit here, but KImageMapEditor,
> KXSLDbg, KLinkStatus would fit for sure)

Good idea. I guess we now have three votes for a web development submenu. :)

> - translation tools (KBabel entries and Qt Linguist - the latter I'm not
> sure how can we move)

Are there more than these two programs? Otherwise I would say that it's not
enough for an extra submenu.

> - Kompare might go somewhere else (Utilities?)

I'm not sure, for me this is a developer tool.

> > IMHO kuiviewer is a good candidate for a 'More Application' section.
> > There might be more.

kjscmd is another candidate for me.

> > And why do I have 5 KDevelop entries?
>
> Aren't they under a single "KDevelop" submenu?

Not here.

> BTW, they are profiles (different set of plugins to be loaded).

okay. Thanks for the explanation.

Christian