Office/ and Utilities/ menu reorganization

Fabian Wolf Fabian.Wolf at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Aug 8 14:23:40 BST 2005

On Sunday 07 August 2005 20:08, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> KDE releases include too many and non-important, or duplicate, or not best-
> of-its-kind applications. Maybe we can have a BOF at Akademy about criteria
> what to ship and how in KDE 4. Now only about changing menu layout of 3.5:

There is one thing I don't get about the menus:

PDF Viewer (KPDF)
PDF VIewer (Adobe Reader)

One would think they belonged in the same submenu. However KPDF is located in
Graphics while Adobe Reader is in the Office submenu... does not make sense
to me. Actually I don't think either one of the mentioned menus really fits
them. Personally I would put them in some utility submenu - they are just
plain document viewers!

Regards,
Fabian