Fixed KRun::shellQuote

Alexander Rigbo alex at rigbo.se
Fri Aug 5 11:50:51 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this so i'm not really sure what to do here. Anyways..
I wrote a fix for #109693 (Konsole bookmark incompatibility with mc), uploaded a patch and got a comment to turn to the mailinglist.  Since this is a patch agains kdelibs i figured it should be sent to the kde-core-devel list.

As I wrote in the bugzilla this is the first piece of QT i've ever written so i'd really like some pointers on how to make it better.

Maybe even another function should be written and this one left the way it is. For example: in Ark, a function returning a QString containing the "quoted" string is alot more useful then a function that uses "pass by reference", or whatever it's called, like the current one does.

Best Regards
Alexander Rigbo