Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS X

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Fri Aug 5 22:01:59 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 4. August 2005 11:03, schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> I have written up an article about Nine things KDE should learn from Mac OS
> X. A lot of ideas that we might want to use for KDE4.
>
> http://www.icefox.net/articles/kdeosx.php

Point 1 is something I hope to tackle in time for 3.5 :) I already played with
a lot of code, made some (mostly unheared) noise, added it in time to the
feature plan (grep my name there, discarding the hexedit stuff) and hope to
get it all done (read: get basic features commited) starting next wednesday
(no time before) until the feature freeze.

If you would like to help (discuss and test) I would be delighted :)

See you on wednesday
Friedrich