kdewebdev porting to KDE4

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Aug 3 14:01:24 BST 2005

Hi,

 Like kdepim and kopete, we are not working on KDE4 port right now.
From kdewebdev some applications might be ported (especially
kimagemapeditor and kfilereplace) by anyone who is interested. For
kxsldbg, klinkstatus and kommander I cannot pronounce (yet), but please
don't port Quanta. If you want to help with porting, port the
branches/work/kdevquanta instead (in an own branch or in trunk, I don't
care). But this makes sense only once there is a KDevelop4 in the svn
repository.

Andras