KGeography is in review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 1 12:31:44 BST 2005

A Dilluns 01 Agost 2005 06:02, Stephan Binner va escriure:
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 19:23, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I know i know, i'm in process of fixing some i18n porblems i had and this
>
> mapsdatatranslation.cpp is a joke, or?
No it is not. It's the file that enables people to have correct translations
to their language.

> Don't you know i18n("foo %1").arg(foo)?
Yes i do.

Now lets see how can people where countries and cities have genre translate:
Which is the capital of %1?
They can not because "of" has to have the same genre of %1.

If you can suggest a nice solution for that i'll be happy as i'm not happy
with such a large .po, but you probably speak only English or languages where
cities and countries do not have genre (like i do).

Albert

> Bye,
>    Steve

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!