bugs.kde.org product for spelling/usability/whatever

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Apr 28 18:56:26 BST 2005

 Hello,

 ksmserver has bugs like #87007 or #87478 [*] which are basically about
wording or similar, so they're not really ksmserver bugs. Or at least they're
not my bugs, since I'm no native speaker, I don't remember what the result of
the logout vs shutdown discussion was, and frankly I also couldn't care less.
Reports about ksmserver crashing are fine with me, but I don't know what to
do with reports like this (other than that #87478 should be changed to some
more generic term like "initialising session" or whatever doesn't sound weird
because the message is in ksplash and not in ksmserver).

 Do we have some bugs.kde.org product for issues like this where I could
reassign them and proof-reading people etc. would take care of it?

[*] Why does KMail get the strange idea I want to send the bug numbers as
attachments when I try to paste them using the middle mouse button :( ?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org