SVN timing again

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 08:49:16 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag 14 April 2005 12:07 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> OK, after watching your progress so far I'm deciding this: you have till
> saturday 10pm CEST. At that time I want a version in CVS that is able
> to create a working subversion tree. I don't care how much hacks you
Just a little update for those that wonder: Ossi and me are still in progress
to move hack over hack. If you wonder why it takes so long: our CVS is
in even worse shape than we thought and as deeper we dive into it, the more
hacks are required and a test run takes roughly 10 hours to fail ;(

But meanwhile I'm convinced it's worth it and our current problems are really
corner cases where people played too much with cvs import on later or formerly
server side moved files that were branched in between ... you don't want to know.

Greetings, Stephan