media kioslave Makefiles broken?

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at kde.cl
Mon Apr 18 21:44:55 BST 2005

Hi,
	Media kioslave doesn't seem to be working here. Today I was annoyed by this
so i decided to start debugging the problem.
kded debug showed this:
kdecore (KLibLoader): library=libkded_mediamanager: No file named
libkded_mediamanager.la found in paths.
kded: Could not load module 'mediamanager'

Then, i went to my build dir for kdebase/kioslave/media/kdedmodule and tried
doing a unsermake:
mbahamonde at jimbo kdedmodule $ unsermake
kioslave/media/kdedmodule/Makefile.am: kded_mediamanager_la_LIBADD contains a
module. This is not portable!
     You can only link against libraries.

Or make output:
	Makefile:44: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I'm not an automake expert, so dunno where the problem could be...
I'm not sure if this is a problem on Makefiles, or a problem on my side.

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at kde.cl>

So long as there are men there will be wars
	-- Albert Einstein