How to debug #103713?

Gerhard den Hollander gdenhollander at fugro-jason.com
Thu Apr 14 15:12:24 BST 2005

> BTW, I create the action like this:
>
>     m_textSuper = new KToggleAction( i18n("Superscript"), "text_super", 0,
>                                      this, SLOT(textSuperScript()),
>                                      actions, "format_super" );
>     m_textSub = new KToggleAction( i18n("Subscript"), "text_sub", 0,
>                                    this, SLOT(textSubScript()),
>                                    actions, "format_sub" );
>
>     m_textSuper->setExclusiveGroup( "valign" );
>     m_textSub->setExclusiveGroup( "valign" );

> When clicking either of them, the slot is called twice -- sometimes. Guess I
> will have to delete every single config file one after another and see when
> it stops working... :-((

Any chance that the unselect action also causes the trigger ?
Would adding a simple check to see if when the function is called teh check
box is actually checked help ?

> Cheers,
> --
> Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
>   |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
>   °--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html
>
> KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience

Currently listening to: TKK-Ministry10-20-04d208

	Gerhard,  <faliquid at xs4all.nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	"Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?