SVN timing again

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sun Apr 10 19:48:32 BST 2005

On Sunday 10 April 2005 20:15, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Then let's move the deadline to next Friday. We do the conversion to svn
> only once, so let's do it as complete and thorough as possible. We'll use
> svn for probably nine years, so there's no need to hurry now.
Yes, that's my opinion as well. The gains from moving immediately have yet to
be explained to me. People who can't wait just for the sake of it are
absolutely no reason to rush things right now.

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience