SVN timing again

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Apr 10 10:12:02 BST 2005

On Sunday 10 April 2005 10:18, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Sonntag 10 April 2005 09:30 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> > because i want it and am almost done, maybe? i'll be ready in a few
> > days; if everything goes well even today by midnight. the
>
> You're almost done for a week now ;(
>
> So far I counted 6 for moving and 2 for waiting. I don't want this to be
> an election, but the trend is pretty clear.

If we were a company there would probably be a deadline somewhere and tracking
moves in the old CVS would not be up the priority queue so much that it'd
become a showstopper.

I suggest to give Ossi till tomorrow (Monday) at midnight. That gives us
Tuesday to inform people and/or test Ossi's script if he makes it in time.
Wednesday will be the conversion. If there's no script or if the script fails
that'd be without tracking, if the script is working by then it will be
including tracking.

The Wednesday is a useful day for the move anyway, gives Thursday for ironing
out the grave issues before SVN will be used more actively towards the
weekend from Friday onwards.

--
Martijn