kdemultimedia/arts

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sat Apr 9 03:47:45 BST 2005

in cvs head kdemultimedia I am running into a problem where make -f
Makefile.cvs will fail, thus not letting me build any ui files, kconfigxt and
probably others.  If I rm -rf the arts dir then I can compile.  This really
shouldn't have been committed as it breaks everything.  Anyone interested in
making a webpage that simply shows if all the kdemodules can build every
night?

-Benjamin Meyer

make 3.80, autoconf 2.59, automake 1.9.5

kdetest at debian:~/source/kdemultimedia$ make -f Makefile.cvs;./configure
--prefix=/home/kdetest/kde --enable-debug --without-arts;make
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
arts/modules/effects/Makefile.am:34: libartsmoduleseffects_la_COMPILE_FIRST
multiply defined in condition TRUE
  libartsmoduleseffects_la_COMPILE_FIRST (User, where =
arts/modules/effects/Makefile.am:34) =
  {
    TRUE => ../../gui/common/artsgui.h \
        ../common/artsmodulescommon.h ../../midi/artsmidi.h ../synth/artsmodulessynth.h

  }
arts/modules/mixers/Makefile.am:33: libartsmodulesmixers_la_COMPILE_FIRST
multiply defined in condition TRUE

  libartsmodulesmixers_la_COMPILE_FIRST (User, where =
arts/modules/mixers/Makefile.am:33) =
  {
    TRUE => ../synth/artsmodulessynth.h \
        ../../midi/artsmidi.h ../common/artsmodulescommon.h ../../gui/common/artsgui.h

  }
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

--