Fonts in a KDE application

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 6 19:26:29 BST 2005

On April 6, 2005 02:14 pm, Leo Savernik wrote:

> > > OK, I said that there might be problems.  So, it is YES there are
> > > problems.
> >
> > there are NO problems as this is NOT used except in the edu playground!!!
>
> Playground? So this hack is never meant to be distributed as part of the
> KDE release tarballs? Then you're free to do whatever you like.

<sigh> I am asking here HOW to do it correctly!!!

We would like to install some free fonts so they can be used in edu programs.
That means the program can find the font, installed from source or packages.
This hack is what must be improved.
I thought that kde-core-devel was the place to debate things like that,

Anne-Marie