Fonts in a KDE application

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 6 12:40:45 BST 2005

Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
>so in what case is that to be a problem?
>Please explain otherwise people like me who are not Unix gurus will
> never understand.
>You say it needs a X server and I think: well the whole KDE-Edu needs a
> X server...

KDE-Edu requires the X libraries to compile.

KDE-Edu requires an X server running for any application to run.

The kfmclient command-line makes the compilation/installation require a
running X server. Many of us build KDE without X running but still
installed, so it would fail just like it did above.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t wæs náht, se scieppend þone circolwyrde
wundorcræftlíge cennede and seo eorðe wæs idel and hit wæs gód.