Fonts in a KDE application

Albert Astals Cid astals11 at terra.es
Wed Apr 6 09:36:06 BST 2005

For three reasons:
 - Everybody knows packagers are not perfect and kdeedu is not one of the most
important packages out there so probably we won't get the right thing done
 - Because if we do like konsole, fonts won't get installed for people that
install from tarballs, should i remember that tarballs are the ONLY supported
form of distribution of KDE?
 - What's wrong on calling kfmclient copy $appdata/fonts/<font_name>.ttf
fonts:/ on the first run of the program that needs the fonts?

Albert

PS: I might be wrong, but i got the impression konsole puts the fonts in
$appdata/fonts and makes the user do the work of installing fonts on their
system.

A Dimecres 06 Abril 2005 10:25, Andy Fawcett va escriure: