Website migration to SVN

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 09:35:48 BST 2005

[Stephan Kulow, Montag, 4. April 2005 11:18]
> What we can do though is naming the new module web in SVN.

What do you intend to do with the modules bugs and developer.kde.org?

And do you simply plan to rename www to web or will it become web/www?
The second would be far easier to work with later on.

It also won't be possible to move www/media to a new location in SVN until
all web servers are updated at the exact point of time, so if it is
technically possible, then please move it to web/media and the rest to
web/www.

How about the following map to make the initial move easier for you:

www -> web/www
www/media -> web/media
developer.kde.org -> web/sites/developer
bugs -> web/sites/bugs

I agree that we can move the sites in www/area to a new SVN location
later, and docbook can also be moved inside SVN.

Olaf

PS: Please keep the cc to kde-www. Not everyone is subscribed to
kde-core-devel.

--