Migrating Qt Cryptographic Architecture to KDE CVS

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Thu Sep 30 16:46:24 BST 2004

On September 30, 2004 12:33 pm, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Point being: DCOP *should* be using those classes. It's duplicating code.

Well, they should all be in a different module. Only difference is that that
module should be built before dcop so that dcop can use it. It should go
kdenetwork -> dcop -> kdecore.

I just don't see a good reason that all that should be lumped into kdecore.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson