KDElibs: KSystemTray: On window close dialog
Sébastien Laoût [temporar]
les83plus at free.fr
Tue Sep 28 00:06:55 BST 2004
I was away for some days.
But then I can work on the system tray message thing.
I implemented suggestions :
- Use KMessageBox::shouldBeShown to avoid useless computations
- Remove the Pixmap form the QMimeFactory after using
- Added API documentation
- Obtain application name from KGlobal
- Added a shadow to the circle
- NOT changed color from red to highlighted one because this is less
visible: there are a lot less contrasts
- Some things I can't do (XComposite stuff, not urgent) is in comments
Then, the page with latest screenshots:
And the code is here:
If everybody is OK I will (try to) commit.
Then, all KDE applications could start to use it.
Have a nice day,
More information about the kde-core-devel