widget style cleanup

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 14:08:02 BST 2004

On Tuesday 14 Sep 2004 13:44, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 14. September 2004 14:24 schrieb Andrew Coles:
> [...]
>
> > The first significant hitch I've come across is that I can't find any way
> > of performing in-line calculations in the document to determine, for
> > example, the height of a scrollbar for a QListBox.
>
> Use overflow:auto, and khtml will take care of the scrollbars itself.

I guess that might work as a compromise, although it would restrict the user
to only being able to look at widgets in their current style: if they were
to, say, look at the dialog in IE (if its CSS was even vaguely correct...)
then they'd get a Windows scrollbar, not the one the web site intended
(Keramik, Plastik, whatever)....

Andrew