Adding Reinhardt Widget Style and Icon Set to CVS?

Dan Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sun Sep 5 14:20:58 BST 2004

Hello there,

  I have been requested by a bunch of people to add the Reinhardt Widget Style
and Icon Set to KDE's CVS. Now that the icon set has been reduced in physical
size from some 15-odd megabytes to 4.5, due to changing to using SVG for
everything but the 16x16 icons and the throbber, and the widget style has had
by far most of the bugs weeded out of it, I request permission to add these
to KDE CVS and directions to where to add them :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/mindripple/

"A vast swimmer keeps no pets"