KMimeSourceFactory seems broken.

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 18:47:09 BST 2004

Greetings,
Is anyone out there using KMimeSourceFactory in KDE?  I cannot find
anywhere obvious, and from my tests it seems that it is for the most part
ignored by anything that uses the QMimeSourceFactory::defaultFactory()
object.  Ideally according to KApplication this is set to the
KMimeSourceFactory.  I cannot ever see it being called though, or the
KIconLoader being called to load the files.

Any hints on making this work, am I missing something?

Cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser

+-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
+-Vice President of Engineering
+-http://www.sourcextreme.com
+-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.