Backport KPDF changes to 3.3?

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Thu Sep 2 22:33:10 BST 2004

Ok then, I have backported the rendering changes to the 3.3.x branch, you
should get render quality almost exact to the one you get in xpdf 3.0 (that
is better than we had in 3.3.0 and previous)

If something does not compile/fails/wathever please tell me.

Albert

A Dimecres 01 Setembre 2004 16:03, Stephan Binner va escriure: