Fwd: Re: patch for kurlcompletion.cpp

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 24 13:49:47 BST 2004

I still don't understand who or what guarantees that the QStringList
is in a consistent state when it is being copied and returned, if the
other thread is still appending matches to it while it is being
copied. The only way to guarantee it is to mutex protect it (for
appending and deep copying it).

--Stefan

-----

steleman at nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python