KCM cleanup patch

Uwe Thiem uwix at iway.na
Fri Oct 22 07:32:51 BST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 18:10, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> On Thursday 21 October 2004 17:53, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > >
> > > This is nonsense, none of KDE supports this.
> >
> > Hmm, indeed, I've got automake 1.6 installed, so I guess this is the
> > prerequisite for KDE. However, kdelibs/COMPILING contains stale
> > information then (autoconf 2.52, automake 1.5).
>
> Also note in reponse to the original post, automake versions later than 1.7
> (1.8 or 1.9) are not picked up by the KDE build system. Last I looked only
> versions 1.6 and 1.7 are used. (although patching KDE to search for 1.9
> worked with a few warnings ).

Hm..

uwe at uwix:~> automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.8.3
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>.

Works fine here.

Uwe

--
Alternative phrasing of the First Law of Thermodynamics:
If you eat it, and you don't burn it off, you'll sit on it.

http://www.uwix.iway.na (last updated: 20.06.2004)