KCM cleanup patch

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Thu Oct 21 16:30:42 BST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 10:36, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2004 22:06 schrieb Frans Englich:
> > They compile and run(that is, instantiated, load(), save(), defaults() )
> > without errors or Qt:connect messages, on a setup with:
> > gcc 3.2.3
> > GNU automake 1.9.1
> > GNU autoconf 2.59
>
> How about the minimal configuration
> gcc 2.95
> automake 1.5
> autoconf 2.53?
>
> Are you aware of any changes that intentionally break one of these
> prerequisites?

While I stay neutral to what is KDE's minimal configuration, I think I in
either case haven't done any changes which would have broken. I have mostly
removed lines, and in those cases I've added, it have been very simple
constructs.

But such large bulk edits puts one in a zombie state; the safest is if those
with interest test the patches on that setup.

Cheers,

		Frans