[patch] spellcheck KTextEditor

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Oct 17 00:37:58 BST 2004

(I've commented out the code but wil finally remove it)

1. checkSpellingEnabled() turns spell checking for this text edit on or off,
so I've a fix that hides the item in KTextEdit::createPopupMenu() and also an
item for "Auto Spell Check"

2. Is toggleAutoSpellCheck() really work as expected? Hmm, what is expected here?

3. Proposal: Hide "Allow Tabulations" in popup menu by default to decrease
cluttering? Could it be usable in just 1% of applications? Let's developers
decide to enable it depending on contents (eg. I want it always on for source
code editors).

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska