Possible drag and drop actions for KURLDrag

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat Oct 16 17:49:11 BST 2004

Em Sex 15 Out 2004 20:18, Wilco Greven escreveu:
> If there's a need for such a mimetype, when it's not only amarok which will
> use it, I think it's a good idea. There's already one other case which is
> similar and that's dragging a screenshot from ksnapshot.

Ark could make use of it. Currently, when dragging a file from an archive to a
Konqueror window, we extract the file to a temporary location and pass that
location to Konqueror, but then we got a menu containing "move" and "link"
that don't make any sense at all. Actually, we would need something even more
powerful that that, as "move" is a valid action and should extract the file
and them delete it from the archive.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net