KDE Testing scripts :)

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Oct 15 14:42:33 BST 2004

Em Sex 15 Out 2004 08:46, Dirk Mueller escreveu:
> On Friday 15 October 2004 02:52, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > Attached (at only 6.3KB and because both my web hosting is currently
> > down) is my report that was generated today with just five tests.
>
> A good test would be "make" in kde-i18n or in kdebindings. I've never ever
> had these modules compile.

kdebindings on branch is preety ok now.
kde-i18n is a hell. Every time i need create packages for i18n on our distro i
need fix install dups, moving of subdirs without prpper fix Makefile.am,
etc..
and i just usually package just 8 langs.. :-/

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact