Moving to SubVersion

Chris Lee clee at kde.org
Sun Oct 10 03:27:13 BST 2004

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> - who is going to rewrite admin/cvs-clean.pl?

I've got a working 'svn-clean' here. I don't know if it's the most
effective version ever, and it may not work with ridiculously long lists
of files to remove, but the gist of it is:

svn-clean:
	svn status | grep ^\? | cut -c8- | xargs rm -rf

Considering how simple that is, I don't think it would be extremely
difficult to write a script that would be "better" by building the list
using the same method and then calling 'rm' on each one.

-clee