Moving to SubVersion

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 19:36:39 BST 2004

Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 20:21 schrieb Stephan Binner:
> On Saturday 09 October 2004 17:39, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Converting kde-i18n will take easily some days and will get us towards
> > a couple of millions in revision number (we plan on cleaning
>
> Why should kde-i18n be in the same repository than the other stuff? I
> can't remember that translations were ever moved to/from other modules.
Because it was a major hassle with CVS. But as subversion is that super duper
I want to have the option to change their location in future too.

And you would still need to convert the module. And I can connect easier
the branches the translations are commited into and the resulting .desktop
files.

Greetings, Stephan