Moving to SubVersion

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 17:01:30 BST 2004

there are some things to decide first I guess :

first :
how do you want to handle branches and tags ?

A :
repos/module/branches/
repos/module/tags/
repos/module/trunk/

B :
repos/branches/module
repos/tags/module
repos/trunk/module

C: ?

second,
how will developers access the repository ?
ssh ? svn ? http ?
... ?

also, you might want to investigate how to handle ACLs for write access
in the repository.

Cheers,
Mik