Moving to SubVersion

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 14:34:08 BST 2004

Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 15:18 schrieb Cristian Tibirna:

> Yes, perhaps a minor concern, but think of it as an important addition to
> the much (concernedly) thought of barrier of entry to KDE development
> contribution.
Oh, come on. I can understand if you worry about the change of the way
it's used. But we expect a change of installed Qt versions every couple
of months, sometimes even weeks - and there are no binaries for it most
of the time. And you worry about updating the $CVS client once in a decade?

Did you check http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html ? What
system are you missing in particular?

Greetings, Stephan