Moving to SubVersion

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 14:01:49 BST 2004

Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 14:52 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

> Good point, I'm testing the --existing-repository option as we speak. The
> only disadvantage is that the svn number wouldn't reflect the order of
> commits.
That failed so far.

ERROR: svnadmin failed with the following output while loading the dumpfile:
svn: File already exists: filesystem 'XXX/test_svn/db', transaction 'axq',
path 'trunk'

Too bad ;(

But I think I can import into a new repository and then merge that into the
main one (when I figured the part with dump + replay right)

Greetings, Stephan