Moving to SubVersion

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Oct 8 22:41:04 BST 2004

On Friday 08 October 2004 23:15, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Friday 08 October 2004 22:44, Mickael Marchand wrote:
> > in any case, we need a test server first I think ...
>
> kdenonbeta/kdeplayground/kindergarten/whatever was proposed as test module.

Yes, having something for testing is really necessary.
Maybe also qt-copy could be put there , so that the developers have to deal
with svn ?
I mean, not that much commits go into qt-copy, qt-copy doesn't have to be
updated daily, but to work with kde you have to check it out, as opposed to
kdenonbeta etc.

Bye
Alex